Thursday, October 29, 2009

Former “Cheers” regular George Wendt has released a new memoir, “Drinking With George.” Check out these other titles by George Wendt:



Where It All Wendt: A journey through the rise and fall of sex icon George Wendt

Money Well Wendt: George’s guide to sound investing

Hell Wendt on Raising Hell: How the character “Norm” subversively spawned a new era of rebellion and debauchery

I Want You to Wendt Me: George spends a year on the road with Cheap Trick

The Wendt in the Willows: George discovers the joys of outdoor nudity

You Wendt Some, You Lose Some: George gambles away his savings and loves every minute of it.

Heaven Wendt: A heartfelt account of one man’s path to God

I Wendt It When I Said It: George’s guide to disciplined parenting

Enough is Enough - Learning When to Say “Wendt”: George’s top-rated weight-loss regimen

Criminal In-Wendt: George goes undercover in one of America’s most notorious prisons

4 comments:

Jay said...

You Wendt a little overboard here, don't you think? What Wendt through your mind?

joansy said...

I have nothing to add. Jason has said it all.

Jay said...

I think this Wendt right over Jane's head.

Kevin M. Foy said...

That's right, I Wendt there. Wendt more would you expect?